WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords, security data and payment information when registering at https://recosenselabs.com/ or contacting us. We also collect information and process Personal Data on behalf of our Data Controllers. We process end-user data, who are the “Data Subjects” and their rights are to be protected.The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data – We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials – We collect passwords and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data – We collect your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument if you make purchases. We may store this information longer than 30 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process only with your permission. All payment data is stored by our payment gateway service providers in their secured servers.
- Information automatically collected – Some information such as IP address is collected automatically when you visit our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, referring URLs, country, location, information about how and when you use our website. We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.You can find out more about this in our Cookies Policy.
- Information collected from other Sources – We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests in compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal information collected for a variety of business purposes described below:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process – We use the information you allowed us to collect to facilitate account creation and logon process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications – We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes. You can opt-out of our marketing emails any time.
- To send administrative information to you – We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders – We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, and exchanges made through the website.
- Provide personalized experiences – We may use your information to provide better service and response to customer requests or share content and advertising tailored to your interests and/or location.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm –If we receive a legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes –We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE? We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
- Compliance with Laws – We use the information you allowed us to collect to facilitate account creation and logon process.
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights – We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Other Third-Party Service Providers – We may share your data with payment gateway service providers, who process our payments. We do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Partners – We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent – We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users – When you share personal information by posting comments, contributions or other content to the blog, your personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the site. Similarly, other users will be able to view your activity and communicate with you within our website.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. Your personal information is stored in secured networks and is only accessible to employees with special access rights, who are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive data and payment information furnished is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All the data passed on to RecoSense platform is safe guarded with multiple layers of security listed below:
- The data servers can only be accessed with a secure private key
- The database requires authentication for access
- All the data files are encrypted with a key
- User data sent over the internet it is secured and encrypted with an SSL certificate
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?We do not knowingly collect data from or market our products/services to children under 18 years of age. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. These may include the right :
- To request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
- To request rectification or erasure
- To restrict the processing of your personal information; and
- If applicable, to data portability
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the website.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided.
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?If you have questions or comments about our privacy, data processing and security policies send an email to our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
- RecoSense Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.
- No.180, First Floor, 5th Main
- Road, 4th Block Jayanagar,
- Bangalore 560011